Group Therapy Gives You the Support You Need
At Exodus Recovery Services we provide Group Therapy and DUII Groups. Group Therapy has been proven to be an effective intervention for individuals who are recovering from addiction.
Is Group Therapy Right For You?
Benefits of Group Therapy include:
- Provides support, and motivation, from peers to maintain recovery goals.
- Gives members the opportunity to observe issues encountered by others in recovery and observe their methods of problem-solving.
- Empowers group members by encouraging them to offer assistance and feedback to other members.
- Teaches healthy coping skills to manage daily stressors without resorting to substance use.
- Increases structure and routine in the lives of group members.
- Builds a sense of optimism, self-worth, and belief in the group members.
- Develops relationships between group members that can be used outside of sessions for support and encouragement.